domingo, 4 de mayo de 2014

my life manifesto




Nicolas Ramirez Martinez 
May 1/2014

My Life Manifesto 

Each day of our life is a day for learning and living new experience,  make those days worth is the hard part. The moments that had already occurred are the ones we cant change, we have to be proud of anything we have done in our life. What we have accomplish through our life can help us complete our dreams but before completing our dreams we have to be sure of them. if you are able to to everything i have just wrote you are going to have a nice life. I hope everyone who reads my manifesto is able to be happy and i don't think deciding your dream , taking any advantage of what you have learned in your life and trying to complete your dream is hard to became true. Im just  eighteen years old and i have already accomplish two of the three parts Im talking about. I wanna star saying that the dream i have choose is not a hard one i just one be an wealthy business man owner of the biggest colombian food company. yeah i know it sounds a little bit crazy , and strange but that what i wanna do when i get older. i wanna be a business man and i think by having a big company i will be able to help people , any kind of people which is my second part of my dream. Having a food company and helping people are to thinks that can be connect in a really easy way. Sadly many times when you help giving money to poor people they used that money to calm their addictions and i don't believe in participating in the destruction of others , its better helping them in a direct way. My brother have always teach me that is better to give food as a help for other , for that reason my family always have in each car some cookies , or brownies or things of that type for giving to people who ask for money saying that he haven't eat nothing in days. We have learned that is better try to fix their problem that helping in their destruction. When I become the owner of the biggest food company i will be able to donate a big part of my production for people who needs it. after  telling  my dream  now I will explain how I will become it true. During my life i can presume of being part of Club Faro which is a team of people which work helping others , always putting God as our inspiration. Since I have been part of this fabulous group we have taken poor kids to have good moments in parks , seen movies , playing soccer but not just by playing with kids , we have also done other activities. The best activities we have done , are the ones we help construing house for people who have lost their house because of guerrilla or any other reason. In all this experience i might say I have learned the importance of helping other and I have taste the flavor of seen others smile because of your good decisions Other important quality I got  , this time in school is the hard work. I might say that my teachers at high school have motivate me to do my best . Last but not least other important factor I will get trough my life is the opportunity of learning in the best university of business administration of the country . I might say that by including all my talents I have got through my life and the ones i will get in my future they will be enough to come true all my dreams and help everyone i can in the process of getting their. I wanna follow the words of Mahatma Gandhi “be the change that you wish to see in the world”. With my Dream I hope change the world and not just because of helping people also by teaching people to help others.








 Bibliography
Gandhi, Mahatma. Popular quotes. Good reads                    http://www.goodreads.com/quotes, May 4/2014



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario